Please help your student locate their issued Chromebook and charger to be returned on these dates. Students receiving an internet HotSpot will also need to return those and all cords as well. It is imperative that all devices be returned to ensure the maintenance, repairs, and distribution to students in the fall.
- Thursday, May 20 - Franklin Elementary, Lincoln Elementary
- Friday, May 21 - All FES/SES/LES/FSMS Virtual Students* & FSHS Seniors
- Monday, May 24 - Simpson Elementary, Franklin-Simpson Middle School
- Tuesday, May 25 - FSHS WC Virtual and In-Person Students
- Wednesday, May 26 and Thursday, May 27 - Franklin-Simpson High School
- Friday, May 28 - FSHS Virtual Students
*All virtual students will return their devices to their respective schools.
All Chromebooks, Chargers, Hotspots (if issued) and cords should be returned to the students' school on the dates listed above. Students with Hotspots should return the device, the cord, and the box that the Hotspot was issued in.