Welcome to Franklin-Simpson High School
We will need the following information on your student.
- Current Kentucky Immunization Certificate
- Kentucky, 6th grade or later, school physical form
- Copy of state issued birth certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Official Custody Papers (if applicable to you)
- Trascript from previous school
- Out of District form (if not living in Simpson County)
- Home Language Survey
- Special Program Plans (IEP, 504, ESL, etc.)
Much of this information may be obtained from your previous school(s).
When you come in to register your student, you will fill out a records request which we will fax to your previous school system. Once we receive the information from the previous school(s), we will contact you to set up an appointment to meet with you and your student to create their class schedule. For more information you can contact Terri Tyler, Guidance Office Secretary at 270-586-3273 ext. 222.