7th Grade Social Studies, Team Honor Files & Links
- QUIZIZZ REVIEW GAMES FOR GREECE
242748= GAME #1, 264499= GAME #2,
705151 = GAME #3
- Greek myth #2, "Battle of the titans"
1. Who are the Titans in Greek mythology?
2. What happened to the Titans in Greek mythology?
3. What happened in the Battle of the Titans?
- Greek myth #1: "Icarus"
1.Why did Icarus fly too close to the sun?
2.What do you think it means if someone advises you, "Don't fly too close to the sun"?
3.What is the moral of the story, Icarus?
- Greek Myth #3 "Medusa"
1. Summarize what happens in this myth:
2. What is the moral of the story of Medusa?
- Ancient olympics documentary
Used for class assignment on 2/15/18: must record at least 12 new facts about ancient olympics to use in your compare/contrast essay.
- Greece Power point (greece ballard1.ppt.pptx)
-Use for notes, & instructions on slide #9 for writing assignment about the Trojan War. On Tues. 2/6/18 took notes on slides 20-23, & 25-30.
- Greece crossword & key (greece crossword & key.pdf)
- All materials for Trojan War Play (trojan horse.war play lacoon's hunch.pdf)
Use to read the play, collect evidence for your t-chart, and use to write your Hollywood script (see power point slide 9 for directions)
- GREEK ARTICLE 1 for 2.20.18 (elem-hist-olympic-games-28733-article_and_quiz.pdf)
- GREEK ARTICLE 2 for 2.20.18 (lib-ancient-greece-women-olympics-33398-article_and_quiz.pdf)
- GREEK ARTICLE 3 for 2.20.18 (lib-winter-olympics-sports-39538-article_and_quiz.pdf)
- Example: compare & contrast olympics graphic organizer (compare & contrast graphic organizer example.pdf)
This shows you how to complete the graphic organizer for the compare & contrast essay on the moderns vs. ancient olympics. You may use the same evidence I use...then use your tchart, quizizz worksheet and documentary worksheet to get any other info. needed for your evidence.
- Greek Gods & Goddesses activity packet & KEY (greek gods.goddesses activity pkt & key.pdf)
Completed on Friday, 3/2/18. USE TO HELP YOU STUDY GREEK RELIGION AKA MYTHOLOGY